Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals facing mental health challenges?
Do you thrive in a supportive and compassionate environment, where you can truly make a difference? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Fosse Support Services have an exciting opportunity for experienced mental health support workers to join our rapidly growing division in Nottingham! We have a beautiful 14 bed supported living service opening in mid to late January which you could be a part of!
- Provide support and assistance to individuals with mental health needs
- Implement and follow individualized behavior plans supported by our positive behavioral support lead
- Assist with daily living activities, such as personal hygiene, meal preparation, and medication administration
- Support individuals in developing and maintaining social skills and independence
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to ensure the well-being and progress of individuals
- Document and report any significant observations or incidents to appropriate management - Supporting our clients accessing the community - Being a general helping hand and happy face!
Now is the ideal time to apply as you will need to complete our induction process, which can take 2-4 weeks. This will then line you up to start with Fosse when the service is opened, being one of the first faces in our exciting new venture!
We have full time and part time positions available.
Salary: Starting from £11 per hour
Location: Nottingham City
Expected start date: W/c 19th February 2024
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £11.00 per hour
Expected hours: 16 – 37.5 per week
Work Location: In person