Welcome to Fosse! We’re an employer who truly values the amazing work of our incredible support team. Being a Support Worker and helping those who need it the most should be valued and admired.
This is an incredibly exciting, new opportunity for someone with 6 months+ similar experience to make a difference to our clients and their family’s lives. You will be part of an amazing workforce supporting individuals with learning disabilities, mental health needs, challenging behavior and other complex care requirements.
We are currently looking for 3 full time staff members to join one of our supported living services in Derby.
Our client loves living a healthy active lifestyle which includes regulars gym sessions and bike rides, therefore, being able to ride a bicycle is essential.
Furthermore, you must hold a full uk manual driving license to be eligible for the role.
This Support Worker role comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Up to 28 days annual leave per year
- Access to ongoing training, support and supervision
- Bespoke training from our dedicated training department and Clinical Director
- A dedicated, on call service for out-of-hours support
- Recognition and reward scheme every single month
- Employee assistance programme with 24/7 wellbeing support
- £150 refer a friend bonus (bring someone on board and receive £150)
The role could involve the following:
- Communicating with relevant people and following the programmes in place to ensure all needs are met
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Certain individuals require moving & handling using equipment (training/support provided)
- Planning and taking part in activities with the client
- Assisting or supporting with medication
- Assisting or supporting with finances
- Encouraging and assisting with community access
- Accurate record keeping & meeting individual’s needs
- Encouraging, assisting, or providing personal care (in some but not all settings) to promote hygiene
- Social visits
*Just provide a happy face and a helping hand!
We pride ourselves on our client and employee satisfaction. We’ll do everything we can to support you in your new and rewarding role as a Fosse Support Worker. Apply for a full time or part time position today and we’ll get you started as soon as we can!
Salary: £11 per hour